Subject: FWD: Computer to film
From: [email-masked] (Fernando Martins)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 15:47:42 -0800

Hi guys!

It seems that nobody read this, so I am re-posting my last request:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I was asked to do the intro for a movie (it's still in 'stand-by'!) and the
problem is "How to get the computer output to film?" Here, I don't know
anybody that can do that (I still didn't ask one or two persons that may know
that) so the movie producers were talking about sending the frames somewhere
(USA, UK, etc) to put them on film.

Can anybody tell me wich Production Houses can do that and how much does that
cost? Maybe you can do that yourselves or maybe one of you needed this kind of
service a while ago.

Another thing: The correct way to render frames to film is 2x video with
square pixels, right? But, is it 1280x960 or 1024x768?! In the User guide it
says the last one, but when In the camera panel, pressing 'Hires' and 'Square
Pixels' gives the first!!!

Thanks for the info

  __ _ _
 /_ /|/|
/  /   | [email-masked]

---------- END OF FORWARDED MESSAGE ----------